1. Turn on the screen by pressing the ON button on the touch pannel.
2. If the computer is not displaying on the screen, double tap HDMI 1 on the TV.
3. There are two choices for display sources. PC or Laptop.
4. To use the podium PC, select PC.
5. To use laptop, select Laptop.
6. A laptop can be connected using an HDMI or USB-C connection.
7. Your SLCC issued Microsoft Surface laptops will use the USB-C connection. To connect your Surface laptop, connect the adapter to the HDMI cable and plug the USB-C connection to your laptop.
8. To verify sounds settings for in room audio, click this icon at the bottom right of the screen.
9. Make sure "ExtronScalerD" is selected. This option will use the speakers in the room.
10. Each application has its own setting for selecting a microphone and speakers, which may not default to the same as the pc.
11. Open the application you plan on using.
This example is for Webex.
12. Click the down arrow on the right side of the Mute button to open the options.
13. For the speakers, ensure that "ExtronScalerD" is selected.
14. For the microphone, ensure the "TesiraFORTE" is selected.
15. This example is for Microsoft Teams.
16. Click "more" in the top right.
17. Select "Device settings".
18. For the speakers, ensure that "ExtronScalerD" is selected.
19. For the microphone, ensure that "TesiraFORTE" is selected.
20. The room volume controls are here.
21. Ensure that the microphone is set to on.
22. This option will mute the microphone. If it show this symbol in blue, that means that the microphone is muted.
23. When using the microphone, make sure mute is not enabled.
24. These setting are used to control the camera.
25. You can manually move the camera here.
26. You can select a preset zone for the camera here.
27. You can change the zoom settings here.
28. Camera controls can also be done with the Aver remote.
29. These buttons are to manually move the camera.
30. These button are for the camera presets.
31. These buttons control the zoom.