1. On your computer when you go to LOLA and click on Employee, you'll come to this screen. Click Start Setup.
2. Select the device you're adding (most will choose mobile phone)
3. Enter your phone number here, area code first. Make sure United States is selected for country.
4. Select what type of phone you're adding and click continue.
5. On your Phone, install Duo Mobile and select "I have Duo Mobile installed" on your computer
6. On your device, open Duo Mobile app, Select Use QR code, and Scan the barcode given on your computer. Then click continue.
7. A green check will appear over the barcode once you scanned it into the app. Click continue
8. Next to "When I log in" select "Ask me to choose an authentication method" and continue to login
9. You'll see this screen. Click "send me a push"
10. On your phone you'll see this. Click continue
11. Click allow notifications
12. Click practice now
13. Follow the instructions on the screen. If it says click deny, click deny. If it says click Allow, click Allow
14. Click next
15. Go back to your computer and click ok on your phone and youre done! Now each time you go to logon to the employee tab on LOLA, send a push to this app and hit allow like the practice mode showed you.
16. If you get a new phone or new phone number, contact the IT helpdesk and have them update it for you
Article is closed for comments.