1. Open the Microsoft Teams app on your phone.
2. At the bottom right, select "More" (3 dots).
3. After you press more, more options will show up at the bottom half of your screen. Select "Calls."
4. You will get a pop-up asking if Teams can use your location. Select "Allow While Using App" or "Always" (depends on phone type).
5. Now, you are able to access your calls and speed dial as shown below!
You can also place a call from Teams at the bottom right of your screen (indicated in image below).