1. To add contacts, from your home screen, tap people.
2. This is the People screen. To add a contact, click here (shown below)
3. To add someone to your contacts from the SLCC directory, click here (shown below)
4. Now you are on the "Add from directory" screen on your phone. Click here to bring up an on-screen keyboard to search for your contact.
5. Search for the contact you wish to add. You can also search by department.
Here, there was a search done for "registrar." You will be able to scroll through the registrar team members and select which one you'd like to add to a specific group.
6. After you tap the contact you wish to add, this screen will come up. From here, you can either select an existing group to add them to; or you can create a new group for them.
7. Removing contact/favorite/speeddial
8. To remove a contact from one of your groups, from your home page, select People
9. From the People screen, your contacts will show up on the left. Tap the drop down to see your list of contact groups.
10. Select the group the user is in.
11. Now you are in the group you selected. From here, tap the contact you wish to remove, then click the 3 dots next to their name in the top right.
12. Tap Remove from group.
13. Tap the group you wish to remove the user from and they will be removed!
14. Shown here, the contact is no longer in the speed dial group.