1. When you first power on your phone, you will see this screen. Tap "Login Code" to get the code you will use to connect the phone to your Teams account.
2. On your COMPUTER, pull up a browser window and go to https://microsoft.com/devicelogin and enter the code from the previous step and hit next.
If the code does not appear, press refresh code.
3. This is your home screen. To make a call, press the call button
4. Enter the number you wish to call, area code first and push call. Do not dial 9 first.
5. Checking your voicemail.
6. At the home screen of your phone, push Voicemail to access your voicemail box.
Note: You will still get an email with your voicemail attached, but it will now included a transcription.
7. Your voicemail box will show up. See the image for play button and speed control (control the speed at which you hear the voicemail).
You can also see the contact information of who left the voicemail, call the contact, and delete the voicemail from this page.